Division of Apprenticeship Standards
The Division of Apprenticeship Standards (DAS) creates opportunities for Californians to gain employable lifetime skills and provides employers with a highly skilled and experienced workforce while strengthening California's economy.
- California Apprenticeship Council newsletter 2nd quarter 2018
- Recently approved and revised program standards
- Labor and Workforce Development Agency Announces Record Number of Apprentices
- California Apprenticeship Council newsletter 1st quarter 2018
- More News and Announcements