- Become an apprentice
- Clean Energy Jobs
- Find an apprenticeship program
- Find a registered apprentice
- Train employees through apprenticeship
- Program sponsors
- Use apprentices on public works projects
- I built it!
- Apprenticeship Council meetings
- DIR Laws and Regulations
Division of Apprenticeship Standards - Veterans
You've just returned from courageously honoring your commitment to your country, and now you're ready to concentrate on what life has to offer next. The Department of Industrial Relations' Division of Apprenticeship Standards (DAS) has programs that can help you look forward to a future of employment and possibilities. The apprenticeship programs and the on-the-job-training (OJT) program allow you to learn the skills for a lifelong career, while earning money and collecting your Montgomery GI Bill or Post - 911 GI Bill benefit. There are a wide variety of career opportunities that include not only construction related trades but healthcare, manufacturing, firefighting, culinary and auto mechanics, among others.
DAS consultants can assist you in finding programs that qualify and help you navigate the process of obtaining benefits. The DAS programs offer flexibility, honor you as a veteran by enabling you to collect your earned GI Bill benefit and set you on a lifelong career path.
- For more information on qualifications visit
- For more information on the variety of existing apprenticeship programs visit
- For more information on your Montgomery GI Bill and eligibility visit
- For more information on job opportunities visit the Employment Development Department at