Division of Workers' Compensation
The Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) monitors the administration of workers' compensation claims, and provides administrative and judicial services to assist in resolving disputes that arise in connection with claims for workers' compensation benefits.
DWC's mission is to minimize the adverse impact of work-related injuries on California employees and employers.
- LifeSize Video Conferencing Guide
- LifeSize Walk-through Courtrooms
- Judges' Conference Lines – Updated January 21
Information just for you...
Workers' compensation programs and units
- Audit and Enforcement Unit
- Disability Evaluation Unit
- Electronic data exchange system
- Electronic Adjudication Management System
- Information & Assistance Unit
- Labor-management (carve-out) agreements
- Medical Unit
|January 19, 2022||DWC Proposed QME Emergency Regulation in Response to Continued COVID-19 Pandemic is in Effect|
|January 13, 2022||DWC Posts Additional Adjustment to Official Medical Fee Schedule (Physician Services / Non-Physician Practitioner Services)|
|January 11, 2022||DWC Announces Return to Virtual Hearings|
|January 7, 2022||DWC Accepting Applications for Qualified Medical Evaluator (QME) Examination on April 16-23|
|January 6, 2022||DWC Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee Meeting Scheduled for January 19|
|January 3, 2022||WCAB’s Final Rules in Effect as of January 1|