- LETF Home
- Report a labor law violation
- Report a workplace hazard to Cal/OSHA
- File a wage claim
- Know my employment rights
- Know my rights as an injured worker
- Get workplace postings
- Find prevailing wage determinations
Also of Interest
Office of the Director
Office of the Director staff:
- Coordinate and oversee the activities of the department's divisions, boards, and commissions;
- Collaborate with policymakers and community leaders to improve working conditions and employment relations throughout California;
- Communicate with interested parties, the media, and the public.
Self Insured Employers
Self insurance plans can provide workers' compensation coverage for private employers and self insurance groups. Visit the Office of Self Insurance Plans to learn more.
Policy, Research and Legislation
The Office of Policy, Research and Legislation leads in initiatives to improve working conditions and employment relations in California.
Labor Enforcement Task Force
The Labor Enforcement Task Force combats the underground economy in California to create an environment where legitimate businesses can thrive.
See the latest news from the Department of Industrial Relations in the Press Room.
Contact the Office of the Director staff at DIRInfo@dir.ca.gov (email) or (510) 622-3965 (telephone).