Pressure Vessel Fee Schedule
Proposed Regulation - Regular Rulemaking
- Title 8, California Code of Regulations
Chapter 3.2. California Occupational Safety and Health Regulations
Subchapter 2. Regulations of the Division of Occupational Safety and Health
Article 5. Boiler and Tank Permit and Inspection Fee Schedule
Section 344. Shop and Resale Inspection Fees, Consultation and Audit Fees, Boilers and Tanks.
344.1. Air Tank, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (L.P.G.), and Boiler Inspection Fees.
344.2. Boiler, Tank and Resale Inspection Reports and Permits to Operate.
The Division of Occupational Safety and Health (“Division”) hereby proposes to amend sections 344, 344.1 and 344.2 of title 8, of the California Code of Regulations1. Under section 344, the Division proposes to increase the hourly inspection rate from $135.00 to $150.00, and delete subsections (a)(1), (b)(1), (b)(2) and (b)(3). Under section 344.1, the Division proposes to decrease the hourly fee amount charged for field permit inspections from $160.00 to $150.00, delete subsection (a)(1), separate subsection (a) into subsections (a), (b) and (c), and change subsection (b) to subsection (d). Under section 344.2, the Division proposes to increase the fees related to the issuance of a Permit to Operate from $15.00 to $45.00, and delete superfluous language under subsections (a), (b) and (c).
Updated Information Digest and Final Statement of Reasons – February 9, 2021
- Updated Information Digest and Final Statement of Reasons - You must turn on your font attributes within your document formatting settings to read this Word document correctly
Notice of Modifications to Text of Proposed Regulations – January 19, 2021
- Notice of Modifications to the Text of Proposed Regulations
- Modified Text of Proposed Regulations - You must turn on your font attributes within your document formatting settings to read this Word document correctly
Notice of Proposed Regular Rulemaking – November 25, 2019
- Notice of Proposed Regular Rulemaking
- Initial Statement of Reasons
- Text of Proposed Regulations
- Appendix A