COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards - Fact Sheets, Model Written Program and Other Resources
California recently approved Cal/OSHA emergency temporary standards on COVID-19 infection prevention. These new temporary standards apply to most workers in California not covered by Cal/OSHA’s Aerosol Transmissible Diseases standard.
This page contains helpful information and resources specifically related to the new emergency temporary standards for employers and workers.
Emergency Temporary Standards
- COVID-19 Prevention – Emergency Temporary Standards – Posted December 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards FAQs – Updated January 8, 2021
- COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards – What Employers Need to Know – Updated December 18, 2020
COVID-19 Model Written Program
- Cal/OSHA Emergency Regulations to Protect Workers from COVID-19 in Effect – Posted December 1, 2020
English | Español
- Cal/OSHA Webinars on COVID-19