Email Instructions to Report a Work-related Injury, Illness or Death
As required by Title 8 regulations, section 342, you must include the following information, if available, in your email message:
- Time and date of accident/event
- Employer's name, address and telephone number
- Name and job title of the person reporting the accident
- Address of accident/event site
- Name of person to contact at accident/event site
- Name and address of injured employee(s)
- Nature of injuries
- Location where injured employee(s) was/were taken for medical treatment
- List and identity of other law enforcement agencies present at the accident/event site
- Description of accident/event and whether the accident scene or instrumentality has been altered.
- Email your report and the above information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.