Permanent Amusement Rides: Approvals and Certifications
(Public Safety Program)
- Section 344.11 provides for approval of QSI certification courses.
- Contact the ART office to obtain an application for QSI Couse Provider.
- Section 344.10(a) establishes the standards for certification of a QSI.
- See Application for QSI Certification
- For renewal of your QSI certification, see Application for QSI Certification Renewal
- These regulations are Title 8, Division 1, Chapter 3.2, Subchapter 2, Sections 344.5 through 344.17.
Section 344.7 requires the owner of a permanent amusement ride to submit to the Division a
Certificate of Compliance document.
- Section 344.7(b)(4) requires that a written declaration by a QSI (Qualified Safety Inspector) be a part of the certificate of compliance.