Webinars on COVID-19
Health Care Facilities
Cal/OSHA Webinar Presentation on Use of Elastomeric Respirators in Health Care Settings:
- Cal/OSHA Webinar Presentation: Use of Elastomeric Respirators in Health Care Settings Video
- Use of Elastomeric Respirators in Health Care Settings (Eric Berg)
- Elastomeric Respirators for Healthcare Workers (Lisa M. Brosseau, ScD, CIH)
- Hospital Elastomeric Respirator Use Pre-and During COVID-19 (Stella E. Hines, MD, MSPH)
- Additional Healthcare Facility Experience and the 2019 NAS Report (Mark Catlin, IH)
Industry-Specific Webinars on COVID-19 for Employers and Supervisors Provided by Cal/OSHA Consultation Services
There is no charge to attend. Please click on the industry name in the table below for a printable PDF of the announcement.
*Please provide your name, company name, and email address when registering. A confirmation email will be sent to the email provided with a link to the webinar.
Cal/OSHA has postponed our online webinars to update the presentations. New dates and times will be posted soon for the agriculture, food processing, food service & restaurant industries and more.
- The webinar platform will be Zoom. Please sign up for a free zoom account at Zoom before the webinar so you do not have any issues when logging on the day of the webinar.
- Cal/OSHA Consultation webinars are currently limited to 100 participants.
- If there is demand for additional webinars for these industries, they will be scheduled and this table schedule will be updated.