DLSE publications Go to Forms pagePublications available in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print. To obtain a DLSE publication by mail, contact your local DLSE office.
Manuals and handbooks
- Child Labor Law pamphlet
- Summary tables of requirements and restrictions arranged by age and summary of penalties
- The laws relating to the time, manner, and payment of wages
Notices and posters
- Farm labor contractor - Statement of pay rates
- Barbering and cosmetology posting notice
- Barbering & cosmetology establishments posting notice (Korean)
- Barbering & cosmetology establishments posting notice (Spanish)
- Barbering & cosmetology establishments posting notice (Vietnamese)
- Notice to Employee, Labor Code Section 2810.5 (Revised)
- Notice to Employee, Labor Code Section 2810.5 (Spanish)
- Notice to Employee, Labor Code Section 2810.5 (Vietnamese)
- Notice to Employee, Labor Code Section 2810.5 (Chinese)
- Rights of Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking
- Rights of Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking (Spanish)
- San Francisco Paid Sick Leave Poster
- Paid sick days poster template and Template (2)
- Paid sick days poster template (Spanish)
- Paid sick days poster template (Vietnamese)
- Paid sick days poster template (Chinese)
- Personal Leave of Absence(Rev. 1/2011)
- Policies and procedures for wage claim processing
- Required posters (Rev. 3/2011)
- Supplemental Paid Sick Leave
Summary of Procedures
Rest and Meal Periods/Lactation Accommodation (Rev. 1/2011)
- DLSE opinion letters (all):
Pursuant to Executive Order S-2-03, the DLSE opinion letters and the Enforcement Policies and Interpretations Manual are currently under review to determine their legal force and effect and to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Administrative Procedures Act. Please note, in addition, that DLSE opinion letters are advice in specific cases only.
If you believe that a section of the Enforcement Policies and Interpretations Manual or an opinion letter needs to be reviewed to determine if it should go through the regulatory process pursuant to the Administrative Procedures Act, please submit your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the specific manual section or opinion letter number and explain your specific concerns.
The Division of Labor Standards Enforcement comments mailbox account (email@example.com) has been established solely to take comments on the enforcement manual and opinion letters. All comments will be read and considered, but no responses to questions or specific advice will be provided.