- Bureau of Field Enforcement
- Wage Claim Adjudication
- Retaliation (RCI)
- Permits, Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations
- Public Works
- Electrician Certification Unit
- Private Attorney General Act (PAGA)
Labor Commissioner's Office
DLSE - GlossaryA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
victim of domestic violence
A "victim of domestic violence" is any of the following persons against whom the abuse is perpetrated:
- A spouse or former spouse.
- A cohabitant or former cohabitant.
- A person who is having or has had a dating or engagement relationship with the perpetrator of the violence.
- A person who has had a child by the perpetrator of the violence.
- A child of a party.
- Any other person related by consanguinity or affinity within the second degree. Family Code Section 6211