DWC Posts Adjustments to Official Medical Fee Schedule (Hospital Outpatient Departments/Ambulatory Surgical Centers)
The Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC) has posted an order adjusting the Hospital Outpatient Departments and Ambulatory Surgical Centers section of the Official Medical Fee Schedule (OMFS) to conform to changes in the Medicare payment system as required by Labor Code section 5307.1.
The Hospital Outpatient Departments and Ambulatory Surgical Centers fee schedule update order adopts the following Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare changes:
October 2022 Quarterly Update
- The CMS Medicare Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) October 2022 Addendum A-updated 09/26/2022
- The CMS Medicare OPPS October 2022 Addendum B-updated 09/26/2022
- The CMS Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System, October 2022 ASC Approved HCPCS Code and Payment Rates-Updated 09/29/2022 Column A entitled “HCPCS Code” of “Oct 2022 ASC AA” and Column A entitled “HCPCS Code” of “Oct 2022 ASC EE”
- Certain sections of the CMS Medicare OPPS October 2022 Integrated Outpatient Code Editor (I/OCE), IOCE Quarterly Data Files V233.R0
- Corrects clerical errors in reference to the file dates for the 2022 OPPS Addenda D1, D2, E, J, L, and M, for services occurring on or after March 1, 2022, and for the April and July 2022 quarterly updates.
The order adopting the OMFS adjustments is effective for services rendered on or after October 1, 2022 and is posted on the DWC website.
- Recent News:
- News Releases
- DWC Newslines