Workers' compensation information system (WCIS)
First Reports of Injury (FROI) and Subsequent Reports of Injury (SROI) Data and Reports
Since March 1, 2000, the Workers’ Compensation Information System (WCIS) has been collecting First Reports of Injury (FROI) and Subsequent Reports of Injury (SROI) submitted electronically by claims administrators and their trading partners.
The FROIs and SROIs collected by DWC are submitted using the International Association of Industrial Accident Boards and Commissions (IAIABC) FROI/SROI Release 1.0 standard. Data from 2000 to 2009 is available upon request. Please contact the division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FROI and SROI Data and Reports by Topic
- Aggregate FROI and SROI Data
- Workers’ Compensation Claims by Injury Type
- Workers’ Compensation Claims by Market Share
- Demographics of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Workers' Compensation Claims by Region and County
- WCIS FROI and SROI Data Quality
- Timeliness of FROI Reporting
- Workers’ Compensation Claims by Timeliness of Temporary Disability Payments
Excel Data Files
- 2020 FROI Data File - June 2021
For more information or questions about WCIS FROI/SROI submissions please, contact email@example.com