Training Materials, Publications and Forms
Use the materials to support training, education and compliance with the laws and regulations enforced by DIR.
Cal/OSHA (Division of Occupational Safety and Health)
- Cal/OSHA Publications includes training and educational materials, multilingual information on workers’ rights and resources to help employers follow workplace safety and health requirements.
- Heat Illness Prevention training materials are available in multiple languages for download or free print order.
- Wildfire Smoke Protection training materials are available in English and Spanish for download or free print order.
- Cal/OSHA Training Academy offers online courses on workplace safety and health prevention.
Labor Commissioner's Office (Division of Labor Standards Enforcement)
- Publications on labor laws are available based on different industries and working conditions.
- WageTheftisaCrime.com includes brochures and videos from the Labor Commissioner’s Office on the process to file a claim and recover unpaid wages.
- Labor Law and Payroll Tax Seminars are joint sessions with the Employment Development Department (EDD) to help employers with payroll and tax compliance.
Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC)
Office of Self-Insurance Plans (OSIP)