Farm Labor Contractors License

Who Needs to Get a License?

Every person engaged in the business of farm labor contracting must register with the Labor Commissioner’s Office. For more information, go to our Rules and Regulations page.

If you are a grower wishing to verify an FLC license:
Check the verification database.

If you are a grower needing to verify a temporary license extension:
the new verification database.

How Do I Apply for a License?

To apply online for an FLC license please visit the FLC online application page. To help you fill out the application form please visit the application online page. The website is also available in Spanish. Please email us at with any questions.


February 2024