Labor Enforcement Task Force
The Labor Enforcement Task Force (LETF) is a coalition of California State government enforcement agencies and local agencies that work together to combat the underground economy. When employers use fraudulent business practices as their model, it hurts workers and compliant business, while also being a burden on taxpayers.
- Learn more about LETF’s resources and publications for workers and employers, including information from LETF’s partnering agencies.
Please read before calling:
If you wish to report a widespread violation of labor law by your employer or a violation affecting multiple employees, please contact LETF via phone, online lead referral form or email:
- Call the LETF Public hotline anytime: 855 297 5322
- Complete the Online Form / Spanish Form
- Email us at email@example.com
However, if you are a current or former employee looking to:
- Claim unpaid wages
- File a retaliation/discrimination complaint on behalf of yourself
- Report a health/safety issue in the workplace
Learn where to direct such complaints.