Helpful Resources for Individual Employees with Concerns or Complaints
Do you need to file an individual wage claim?
Some of the reasons that a current or former employee may file an individual wage claim include:
- Unpaid wages, including overtime, commissions, and bonuses
- Wages paid by checks issued with insufficient funds
- Final paychecks not received
- Unused vacation hours that were not paid upon termination of the employment relationship, e.g., a quit, discharge, or layoff.
- Unauthorized deductions from paychecks
- Meal and rest period violations
Have you experienced discrimination and/or retaliation in the workplace?
Learn how to file a retaliation/discrimination complaint with the Labor Commissioner's Office
Do you need to report a workplace health or safety issue?
Learn how to file a workplace health or safety complaint with Cal/OSHA