Entertainment Work Permit Required Documents
- If you are submitting your application online, the documents listed below should be saved as legible PDFs in order to attach them.
Infants through kindergarten aged children:
- New registrants for entertainment work permits in this age range must provide one of the following: (copies only, please do not send original documents)
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Official letter from hospital where the minor was born attesting to the birth date
- For infants younger than one month:
- Written certification from a licensed physician board-certified in pediatrics, attesting that the infant is at least 15 days old, was carried to full term, was of normal birth weight, and is physically capable of handling the stress of filmmaking; and that the infant's lungs, eyes, heart and immune systems are sufficiently developed.
School-aged minors:If the minor is in grades 1 through 12, in addition to completing the entertainment work permit application, the parent/guardian must obtain an authorized school official’s certification stating that the minor’s attendance, health, and scholastic records are satisfactory. The certification must contains the school or school district’s seal or stamp. If no seal or stamp is available, a signed and dated letter on official school or district letterhead may be attached.
- For online applications, upload watermarked forms from within your account. Only watermarked documents will be accepted for certification with online applications.
- School Record information is required for grades 1 through 12.
School Form (This Form NOT VALID Online) : EWP School Form
When school is in session, the application must be completed and dated during the current school session by an authorized school official, and must contain the school or school district’s seal or stamp.
When school is not in session, the application may be accompanied by a copy of the minor's report card with the most recently achieved attendance and grades, or a letter from an authorized school official on school letterhead, indicating that the minor has “satisfactory” status in all academic subjects, health and attendance.
Online, Virtual, Private School:
The main office of the homeschool program or organization must complete the School Record Form or write a recently signed and dated letter on official school letterhead indicating that the minor is “satisfactory” in all academic subjects, health and attendance.
Homeschool (no program):
The School Record Form must be completed by the parent or guardian and attached to either a current private school affidavit, or written verification indicating that the minor is “satisfactory” in all academic subjects, health and attendance from either the local school district, county office of education, or state board of education where the minor lives.