Division of Workers' Compensation
The Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) monitors the administration of workers' compensation claims, and provides administrative and judicial services to assist in resolving disputes that arise in connection with claims for workers' compensation benefits.
DWC's mission is to minimize the adverse impact of work-related injuries on California employees and employers.
Information just for you...
Workers' compensation programs and units
- Audit Unit
- Disability Evaluation Unit
- Electronic data exchange system
- Electronic Adjudication Management System
- Information & Assistance Unit
- Labor-management (carve-out) agreements
- Medical Unit
New Workers’ Compensation Laws Speed Treatment and Fight Fraud
View lists of providers identified by these fraud prevention bills:
- Suspension activities
- Criminally charged physicians and providers whose liens are stayed
- Full list of lien claimants whose liens have been flagged In EAMS as potentially subject to a stay under Labor Code Section 4615 - PDF version
The “Full list of lien claimants” referenced above includes all lien claimants that DWC believes have filed liens on behalf of a criminally-charged physician or provider and whose liens have been flagged in EAMS with a notation indicating they may be subject to a stay under the provisions of Labor Code section 4615. This notation in EAMS is not an adjudication or judicial determination that any particular lien filed by a lien claimant is subject to the stay.