E-forms are electronic forms that are filled out on your computer and filed over the Internet into EAMS.
To file e-forms you must sign up for a logon and password and participate in a mandatory training webinar. Start by signing the e-form agreement.
For e-form filers
To sign up for e-form filing:
- Read the E-form agreement
- Complete the E-form agreement spreadsheet
- Read the E-form additional conditions #3 - Nov. 8, 2011
- Read the E-form additional conditions #2 - May 18, 2010
- Read the E-form additional conditions #1 - Oct. 1, 2008
- Review the webinar slides below
- E-form Filing Reference Guide - December 2013
- Document titles list
Note to e-form participants: Use ONLY the document titles found on this list
- E-forms participant training - Aug. 18, 2016
Frequently asked questions about: