Occupational Safety & Health Standards Board
After proceedings held in accordance with and pursuant to authority vested in Sections 142, 142.3 and 142.4 of the Labor Code to implement, interpret, or make specific, the Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board, by a majority vote, adopted emergency additions, revisions or deletions to the California Code of Regulations, Title 8, Chapter 4.
The following is a list of emergency regulations adopted by the Board. Click on the name of the regulation(s) to access the language in strikeout/underline form and the Notice of Proposed Emergency Action and the Finding of Emergency, as well as the adoption, approval and effective dates. Strikeout language indicates language deleted from the proposed Title 8 regulation and underlined language indicates language added to the proposed Title 8 regulation.
For more information regarding the development of Occupational Safety and Health regulations, e-mail email@example.com.
- Section 3395, Heat Illness Prevention (August 22, 2005; December 20, 2005; and March 16, 2006)
- Section 3395, Heat Illness Prevention (June 18, 2009; and July 16, 2009)
- Section 3456, Hand Weeding, Hand Thinning, and Hand Capping Operations (September 23, 2004; and January 20, 2005)
- Standards Board public hearings
- Rulemaking proposals scheduled for hearing or adoption
- Recently approved standards
- The petition process
- The variance process
- Search for Cal/OSHA regulations
- Title 8 Index
- Upcoming advisory committees
- Recent Cal/OSHA advisory committees
- Learn about Cal/OSHA enforcement