Youth in Construction etool

Go back

How can Cal/OSHA help me?

Cal/OSHA helps you by:

  • Providing free educational safety materials
  • Answering workplace safety questions (800-963-9424)
  • Enforcing workplace safety laws by taking and investigating complaints about safety violations (you do not have to tell them your name when you call). You can not be fired or punished for calling Cal/OSHA.

To file a complaint about unsafe or unhealthful working conditions with Cal/OSHA see and click on File a complaint with Cal/OSHA.