- Make a Payment
- Get information about self insurance and the requirements to self insure
- Apply to take the Self Insurance Administrator's examination
- Determine if an employer is self insured
- Determine if a person is a self insured administrator
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Self-Insurers' Security Fund
- California Self Insurers' Association
- Self Insurance Institute of America
- California WC & Risk Conference
OSIP - Laws and Regulations
The Office of Self Insurance Plans (OSIP) is created and responsible for administering and enforcing provisions of the California Labor Code and certain provisions of Title 8 of the California Code of Regulations. Specifically, it is Subchapter 2, sections 15200 through 15499.5.
Below is a link to all of the OSIP regulations, and additional links that will allow you to search or locate specific statutes, regulations or current rulemaking activities of the OSIP, the links below will guide you.