Use of Hook-On and Attachable Ladders with Scaffolds and Rest Platforms - HORCHER
- CONSTRUCTION SAFETY ORDERS,
Section 1637(n) Access
|Public hearing:||Feb. 16.2017|
|Comment period:||Dec. 30, 2016 - Feb. 16, 2017|
|Filed with Secretary of State:||Jun. 5, 2017|
|Effective date:||Jun. 5, 2017|
- Notice / informative digest
- Proposed regulation
- Board memo
- Text for Board consideration
- Text approved by OAL
Documents Relied Upon
- Federal Register, Volume 61, No. 170, pages 46026 - 46131, August 30. 1996.
- Memorandum dated January 27 , 2016 from the Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) to the Standards Board, DOSH Form 9 F9-85, Amendment of Title 8, Construction Safety Orders, Section 1637(n).
- ANSI/ ASSE A10.8-2001, American National Standard for Construction and Demolition Operations, Safety Requirements for Scaffolding.(This document is copyrighted and therefore is not posted. The document may be viewed at the Standards Board office.)