Underhung/Slung (Jump) Saw Guarding
- GENERAL INDUSTRY SAFETY ORDERS,
|Public hearing:||Jan. 19.2017|
|Comment period:||Dec. 2, 2016 - Jan. 19, 2017|
|Filed with Secretary of State:||Mar. 20, 2017|
|Effective date:||Jul. 1, 2017|
- Notice / informative digest
- Proposed regulation
- Initial statement of reasons
- Final statement of reasons
- Text for Board consideration
- Text approved by OAL
Documents Relied Upon
- 29 CFR, Part 1910, General Occupational Safety and Health Standards, Subpart O, Machinery and Machine Guarding, Section 1910.213, Woodworking Machinery Requirements.
- United Stated Department of Labor, IMIS Inspection Information, report I.D. No.0950633, Squires Lumber Company, Inc. Colton, California, open date 7/10/1995, https://www.osha.gov/pls/imis/establisment.inspection
- California Department of Industrial Relations, Cal/OSHA Form 170A, Inspection Nos. 301280459, 125941641, 310598925, 310599071, 126197854, 312433543, 312681455.
- Emails from Mr. Ken Dunham, West Coast Lumber and Building Material Association, dated, April 8, 2016.