- Ed Lowry, Board Chair, Public Board Member
- Judith Freyman, Management Board Member
- Marvin P. Kropke, Labor Board Member
- Patricia Hapgood, Acting Executive Officer
- Ursula Clemons, Presiding Administrative Law Judge
- Kevin J. Reedy, Presiding Administrative Law Judge
- J. Jeffrey Mojcher, Chief Counsel
The mission of the Occupational Safety and Health Appeals Board is to fairly, timely, and efficiently resolve appeals and to provide clear, consistent guidance to the public, thereby promoting workplace safety and health.
The Occupational Safety and Health Appeals Board values the following in our work:
Pursuit of justice through integrity, open-mindedness, fairness, seeking the truth and judicial independence.
Customer service through professional excellence, effective communications, efficiency, courtesy, and employee input, education and training.
Teamwork through good attitudes, cooperation, courtesy advancement opportunities, and leadership by example.