Office of the Director - Research (OD-Research)
Programs and Initiatives
Research and Statistics
The Office of the Director - Research conducts research and prepares and maintains databases on alternative workweek programs, the California Consumer Price Index, occupational injuries & illnesses, and public works projects.
Prevailing Wage Determinations, Statistics, and Databases
Newspaper publishers and distributors reporting
Public Works Projects
- List of Charter Cities That Meet Requirements of Senate Bills 7, 829, and 922
- Prevailing wage determinations, general
- Prevailing wage determinations, residential
- Prevailing wage rates below the California minimum wage, 12/23/2021
Still Have Questions on Prevailing Wages?
Occupational Injuries & Illnesses
California Consumer Price Index
- Exemption for computer software employees, 10/15/2021
- Exemption for licensed physicians and surgeons, 10/15/2021