Scheduled School Action for Safety and Health (SASH) Training Workshops
These free one-day trainings have been designed for school district staff who are responsible for employee safety and health. You will learn valuable skills in how to:
- Identify and solve safety problems
- Prepare a written and effective Injury and Illness Prevention Program plan
- Involve other employees in carrying out prevention activities.
Upon completion of the training, you will receive a certificate as a “SASH Coordinator” for your school district from the University of California and the Commission on Health and Safety and Workers’ Compensation.
- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young Workers and Workers' Compensation
- Meetings, What's New and Subscriptions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers