Scheduled School Action for Safety and Health (SASH) Training Workshops
These free one-day trainings have been designed for school district staff who are responsible for employee safety and health. You will learn valuable skills in how to:
- Identify and solve safety problems
- Prepare a written and effective Injury and Illness Prevention Program plan
- Involve other employees in carrying out prevention activities.
Upon completion of the training, you will receive a certificate as a “SASH Coordinator” for your school district from the University of California and the Commission on Health and Safety and Workers’ Compensation.
- Northern California Training Events
- Southern California Training Events (A direct link to the SASH registration form is HERE)