Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation
In addition to research, CHSWC produces a variety of informational materials for employers, workers and the public.
- Guidebook for Injured Workers - Fifth Edition, July 2014
- If Your Employer is Illegally Uninsured: How to Apply for Workers' Compensation Benefits, June 2011
- Best Practices in Returning an Injured Employee to Work: Factsheet for Employers - February 2010
- Helping Injured Employees Return to Work: Practical Guidance Under Workers' Compensation and Disability Rights Laws in California - February 2010
- Heat Hazards in Agriculture, A Guide For Employers To Carry Out Tailgate Training for Workers
- New Factsheets on Workers' Compensation Medical Care "The Basics About Medical Care For Injured Workers" and Medical Booklet "Getting Appropriate Medical Care For Your Injury"
- Workplace Health and Safety Worker Training Materials: An Electronic Multilingual Resource List
- Workers' Compensation Medical Care in California Fact Sheets
- Factsheets for Young Workers
- Workers' Compensation Video
CHSWC Reports about Workers and Employers