- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young workers and workers' compensation
- Meetings, information bulletins and subscribtions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers
CHSWC Commission Member
Appointed by: Governor
Term Expires: December 31, 2018
Christy Bouma is President of Capitol Connection which she joined in 2000. She was a mathematics and computer science teacher at the Hesperia Unified School District from 1989 to 1999 and an instructor at Victor Valley Community College from 1991 to 1998.
Ms. Bouma has supported the California Professional Firefighters, the California School Employees Association governmental advocacy team, the State Building and Construction Trades Council, and the Service Employees International Union on special legislative projects. She is affiliated with the Institute of Government Advocates, the Leadership California Institute, and the CompScope Advisory Committee of the Workers’ Compensation Research Institute. Ms. Bouma holds a Master’s degree in Computer Science.
Go to Commission Members Main Page