- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young workers and workers' compensation
- Meetings, information bulletins and subscribtions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers
CHSWC Commission member
Appointed by: Governor
Term Expires: December 31, 2014
Christine Bouma has been president of Capitol Connection since 2000, a lobbying firm that represents the California Professional Firefighters.
She was a mathematics and computer science teacher at the Hesperia Unified School District from 1989 to 1999 and an instructor at Victor Valley Community College from 1991 to 1998. She is a member of the Institute of Governmental Advocates.