- LETF Home
- Report a labor law violation
- Report a workplace hazard to Cal/OSHA
- File a wage claim
- Know my employment rights
- Know my rights as an injured worker
- Get workplace postings
- Find prevailing wage determinations
Also of Interest
GlossaryA B C D E F G H I J L M N O P Q R S T U V W
qualified injured worker (QIW)
An injured worker who is entitled to vocational rehabilitation benefits.
qualified medical evaluator (QME)
An independent physician certified by the Industrial Medical Council to perform medical evaluations.
qualified rehabilitation representative (QRR)
A vocational rehabilitation counselor, either independent or from the insurance company.