- University of California Medical Centers Identified as Priority Hospitals to Treat Confirmed Ebola Cases
- DIR Issues Notice of Public Hearings for Return-to-Work Supplement Program
- DWC Issues Revision to Copy Service Fee Schedule Regulations for Second 15-Day Public Comment Period
- Controller Joins Fight Against Wage Theft
- Labor Commissioner Issues over $963,000 in Citations to Aircraft Janitorial Services Provider for Wage Theft
- DWC Accepting Nominations for 2015 Carrie Nevans Community Service Awards to be Given at Educational Conferences
- WCAB’s Final Rules Published and Will Become Effective January 1, 2015
- Cal/OSHA Releases Guidance for Protecting Health Care Workers from Ebola
- DWC Issues Notice of Public Hearing to Revise the Official Medical Fee Schedule (OMFS)
- Ebola Virus Information
- DWC Opens Registration for 22nd Annual Educational Conference
Need to make a payment?
You can pay your bill online.