- DWC Final Medical Provider Networks (MPN) Services Regulations Now in Effect
- Task Force Targets Construction Sites that Commit Wage Theft, Put Workers at Risk
- California Department of Industrial Relations Honors Labor Rights Week, Signs Alliance Promoting Worker Safety and Health
- Cal/OSHA Cites Menzies Aviation for LAX Worker Fatality: Investigation Determines Menzies' Flawed Safety Policy Discouraged Employee Seatbelt Use, Led To Death of a Worker at Los Angeles International Airport
- Labor Agency Coordinates Interagency Action on the Underground Economy
- DWC Issues Notice of Public Hearing on September 18 to Revise the Hospital Outpatient Departments and Ambulatory Surgical Centers Fee Schedule
- DWC Issues First 15-Day Notice for Modifications to Proposed Medical Treatment Utilization Schedule Regulations
- Division of Workers' Compensation Posts Ethics Advisory Committee Annual Report for 2013
- Independent Medical Review Records Submission Process Improved
Need to make a payment?
You can pay your bill online.