- Cal/OSHA Reminds California Employers to Post Annual Work-Related Injury and Illness Summaries
- DWC Issues Third Revision to Copy Service Fee Schedule Regulations with Additional 15-Day Public Comment Period
- DWC Announces Recipients of 2015 Carrie Nevans Community Service Award
- DWC Posts 2014 Audit Unit Annual Report and the Ranking Report
- DWC Posts RAND Study on Home Health Services Fee Schedule, Invites Public to Participate in a Discussion of Issues Related to the Fee Schedule
- DIR, Labor Commissioner Launch Online System for Submitting Car Washing and Polishing Applications
- Cal/OSHA Cites Two Companies for Electrocution Fatalities Resulting from Lack of Precautions
- DWC Medical Unit Accepting Applications for Upcoming Qualified Medical Evaluator Examination on April 25
- DWC Posts Adjustment to Official Medical Fee Schedule (Ambulance Fees Section)
Need to make a payment?
You can pay your bill online.