OSIP - Laws and Regulations
The Office of Self Insurance Plans (OSIP) is created and responsible for administering and enforcing provisions of the California Labor Code and certain provisions of Title 8 of the California Code of Regulations. Specifically, it is Subchapter 2, sections 15200 through 15499.5.
Below is a link to all of the OSIP regulations, and additional links that will allow you to search or locate specific statutes, regulations or current rulemaking activities of the OSIP, the links below will guide you.
You can also visit the Office of Administrative Law website for in depth answers to your questions:
Office of Administrative Law
Office of Self Insurance Plans (OSIP)
- OSIP Online Services
- Annual Report Login Screen
- Make a Payment
- Get information about self insurance and the requirements to self insure
- Apply to take the Self Insurance Administrator's examination
- Determine if an employer is self insured
- Determine if a person is a self insured administrator
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)