- Search for a workers’ comp case
- Know my rights
- What to do if you get hurt on the job
- Find a fact sheet or I&A guide
- File a complaint
- Pay my bill online
Division of Workers' Compensation
The Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) monitors the administration of workers' compensation claims, and provides administrative and judicial services to assist in resolving disputes that arise in connection with claims for workers' compensation benefits.DWC's mission is to minimize the adverse impact of work-related injuries on California employees and employers.
Information just for you...
Senate Bill 863 was signed into law by Governor Brown on Sept. 18, 2012. The bill makes wide-ranging changes to California’s workers' compensation system, including increased benefits to injured workers and cost-saving efficiencies.
Workers' compensation programs and units
- Audit Unit
- Disability Evaluation Unit
- Electronic data exchange system (EDEX)
- Electronic Adjudication Management System (EAMS)
- Information & Assistance Unit
- Labor-management (carve-out) agreements
- Medical Unit
- DWC Final Medical Provider Networks (MPN) Services Regulations Now in Effect
- DWC Issues Notice of Public Hearing on September 18 to Revise the Hospital Outpatient Departments and Ambulatory Surgical Centers Fee Schedule
- DWC Issues First 15-Day Notice for Modifications to Proposed Medical Treatment Utilization Schedule Regulations
- Division of Workers' Compensation Posts Ethics Advisory Committee Annual Report for 2013
- Independent Medical Review Records Submission Process Improved
- WCAB Issues Notice of September 17 Public Hearing on Proposed Amendments to Rules