- Search for a workers’ comp case
- Know my rights
- What to do if you get hurt on the job
- Find a fact sheet or I&A guide
- File a complaint
- Pay my bill online
Division of Workers' Compensation
The Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) monitors the administration of workers' compensation claims, and provides administrative and judicial services to assist in resolving disputes that arise in connection with claims for workers' compensation benefits.DWC's mission is to minimize the adverse impact of work-related injuries on California employees and employers.
Information just for you...
Senate Bill 863 was signed into law by Governor Brown on Sept. 18, 2012. The bill makes wide-ranging changes to California’s workers' compensation system, including increased benefits to injured workers and cost-saving efficiencies.
Workers' compensation programs and units
- Audit Unit
- Disability Evaluation Unit
- Electronic data exchange system (EDEX)
- Electronic Adjudication Management System (EAMS)
- Information & Assistance Unit
- Labor-management (carve-out) agreements
- Medical Unit
- DWC Posts Adjustments to Official Medical Fee Schedule (Physician Services/Non-Physician Practitioner Services)
- DWC Posts Adjustments to Official Medical Fee Schedule (DMEPOS)
- DWC Posts Updated Physician Fee Schedule FAQs Regarding Physician-Dispensed Durable Medical Equipment
- DWC Issues Revision to Copy Service Fee Schedule Regulations with Additional 15-Day Public Comment Period
- DWC Posts Draft Qualified Medical Evaluator Regulations for Online QME Panel Process
- DWC Issues Revision to WCIS Regulations with Additional 15-Day Public Comment Period