- LETF Home
- Report a labor law violation
- Report a workplace hazard to Cal/OSHA
- File a wage claim
- Know my employment rights
- Know my rights as an injured worker
- Get workplace postings
- Find prevailing wage determinations
Also of Interest
GlossaryA B C D E F G H I J L M N O P Q R S T U V W
Uninsured Employers Fund (UEF)
If your employer is illegally uninsured, this fund may provide benefits to you.
An approach to infection control. According to the concept of universal precautions, all human blood and certain human body fluids are treated as if known to be infectious for HIV, HBV, HCV and other bloodborne pathogens.