- Make a Payment
- Complete my Self Insurer's Annual Report
- Actuarial Summary
- Get information about self insurance and the requirements to self insure
- Apply to become self insured
- Get information on posting a security deposit for self insurance
- Apply to take the Self Insurance Administrator's examination
- Determine if an employer is self insured
- Access self insurance regulations
- Receive notices about OSIP rulemaking
- Determine if a person is a self insured administrator
Public Entities and Joint Power Authorities (JPA)
Information and resources for Joint Powers Authorities and their affiliate members.
Public/JPA Self Insurance by the Numbers - 2012
$96 Billion total self insured payroll
1.9 Million CA Public Workers covered by self insurance
4,337 CA Public Agencies self-insure WC Liabilities
7.2 Billion Estimated Claims Reserves (EFL)
2.02 Billion Medical and Indemnity Payments
177,309 Open Workers’ Compensation Case
Information about OSIP, self insurance programs, including an overview of self insurance in California.
Information and resources for private self insured employers and firms wishing to become self insured.
OSIP introduces the E-Filing for JPA and Public Entities. For instructions please select the “Public Annual Report E-Filing External Users Manual”
This roster contains all active JPA and Affiliate certificate holders as of 6-20-2012.