- Make a Payment
- Complete my Self Insurer's Annual Report
- Get information about self insurance and the requirements to self insure
- Apply to take the Self Insurance Administrator's examination
- Determine if an employer is self insured
- Determine if a person is a self insured administrator
- Self-Insurers' Security Fund
- California Self Insurers' Association
- Self Insurance Institute of America
- California WC & Risk Conference
Public Entities and Joint Power Authorities (JPA)
Information and resources for Joint Powers Authorities and their affiliate members.
Public/JPA Self Insurance by the Numbers - 2012
$96 Billion total self insured payroll
1.9 Million CA Public Workers covered by self insurance
4,337 CA Public Agencies self-insure WC Liabilities
7.2 Billion Estimated Claims Reserves (EFL)
2.02 Billion Medical and Indemnity Payments
177,309 Open Workers’ Compensation Case
Information about OSIP, self insurance programs, including an overview of self insurance in California.
Information and resources for private self insured employers and firms wishing to become self insured.