- Report a labor law violation
- Report a workplace hazard to Cal/OSHA
- File a wage claim
- Know my employment rights
- Know my rights as an injured worker
- Get workplace postings
- See labor statistics
Also of Interest
Office of the Director
Office of the Director staff:
- Coordinate and oversee the activities of the department's divisions, boards, and commissions;
- Collaborate with policymakers and community leaders to improve working conditions and employment relations throughout California;
- Communicate with interested parties, the media, and the public.
Self Insured Employers
Self insurance plans can provide workers' compensation coverage for private employers and self insurance groups. Visit the Office of Self Insurance Plans to learn more.
Policy, Research and Legislation
Legislation, policy, and statistics about labor in California are available at the Office of Policy, Research and Legislation.