- Online QME Form 106 Panel Request
- DWC Physician Education
- Search for a workers’ comp case
- Know my rights
- What to do if you get hurt on the job
- Find a fact sheet or I&A guide
- Reports, publications & schedules
- File a complaint
- Pay my bill online
Online QME Form 106 Panel Request
In order to provide a more efficient means of requesting and receiving QME panels, the Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC) implemented a new online panel process for represented initial panel requests on Oct. 1, 2015.
How does it work?
Parties in a represented case are required to submit initial QME panel requests using the online QME system; by doing so, an online panel will issue immediately. The requesting party is then responsible for serving the panel request form, any required documentation and the QME panel on all parties with a proof of service.
Helpful information for completing an online panel request:
- Training video for completing an online panel request
- Online QME Form 106 Panel Request Guide to submitting a successful panel
- Frequently asked questions about the Online QME Form 106 Panel Request system
- Notice of rulemaking, text of the regulations, and the initial statements of reasons can be found on the DWC rulemaking page
- You may contact the DWC Medical Unit by email at MUHelpdesk@dir.ca.gov
Online QME Form 106 Panel Request system:
To avoid printing issues, please make sure you have disabled any pop-up blockers on your browser before filling out the online form.