- Become an apprentice
- Find an apprenticeship program
- Find a registered apprentice
- Train employees through apprenticeship
- Program sponsors
- Use apprentices on public works projects
- I built it!
- Apprenticeship Council meetings
- DIR Laws and Regulations
- Refinery Safety Curriculum
Division of Apprenticeship Standards
The Division of Apprenticeship Standards (DAS) creates opportunities for Californians to gain employable lifetime skills and provides employers with a highly skilled and experienced workforce while strengthening California's economy.
Become an Apprentice
Learn About Apprenticeship Programs
California Apprenticeship Council
The California Apprenticeship Council council holds open quarterly meetings to support apprenticeships in California. The council provides policy advice on apprenticeship matters to the Director of Industrial Relations, issues rules and regulations, and conducts appeals hearings.
Public Works refers to construction projects that are paid for with public funds, or in some cases using both public and private funds.
One of the legal requirements for a Public Works project is the employment of apprentices. The Division of Apprenticeship Standards provides assistance to contractors in employing apprentices on Public Works sites.Learn More
- California Apprenticeship Council newsletter 1st quarter 2016
- Apprenticeship Events Celebrate New Opportunities for California Workers to "Earn While You Learn": DIR, DAS Introduce Two New Programs during National Apprenticeship Week
- California Apprenticeship Council newsletter 4th quarter 2015
- Memo Announcing New Community College Apprenticeship Grant Opportunities
- Community College Grant opportunities page
- Division of Apprenticeship Standards Annual Report 2014
- California Apprenticeship Council newsletter 3rd quarter 2015
- California Apprenticeship Council newsletter 2nd quarter 2015
- More News and Announcements