- Bureau of Field Enforcement
- Wage Claim Adjudication
- Retaliation (RCI)
- Permits, Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations
- Public Works
- DLSE Frequently asked questions
- Legislative reports
- Labor Commissioner's Databases
- Electrician Certification Unit
Labor Commissioner's Office
DLSE - GlossaryA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
major fraction thereof
In connection with rest period requirements, anything more than two hours.
The minimum amount of compensation per hour that an employer is required by law to pay an employee for all hours worked.
Any person under the age of 18 years.