- Bureau of Field Enforcement
- Wage Claim Adjudication
- Retaliation (RCI)
- Permits, Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations
- Public Works
- DLSE Frequently asked questions
- Legislative reports
- Labor Commissioner's Databases
- Electrician Certification Unit
DLSE - GlossaryA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Labor includes labor, work, or service whether rendered or performed under contract, subcontract, partnership, station plan, or other agreement if the labor to be paid for is performed personally by the person demanding payment. Labor Code Section 200(b)
The executive officer that is the Chief of the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement.
Labor Commissioner's Office
Employees during their first 160 hours of employment working in occupations in which they have no previous similar or related experience. A learner may be of any age.