Division of Workers' Compensation
The Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) monitors the administration of workers' compensation claims, and provides administrative and judicial services to assist in resolving disputes that arise in connection with claims for workers' compensation benefits.
DWC's mission is to minimize the adverse impact of work-related injuries on California employees and employers.
Information just for you...
Workers' compensation programs and units
- Audit Unit
- Disability Evaluation Unit
- Electronic data exchange system
- Electronic Adjudication Management System
- Information & Assistance Unit
- Labor-management (carve-out) agreements
- Medical Unit
Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC)
New Workers’ Compensation Laws Speed Treatment and Fight Fraud
View lists of providers identified by these fraud prevention bills:
- Criminally charged physicians and providers whose liens are stayed pursuant to Labor Code § 4615
- Physicians, practitioners and providers issued a notice of suspension
- Physicians, practitioners or providers suspended pursuant to Labor Code §139.21(a)(1)