- Search for a workers’ comp case
- Know my rights
- What to do if you get hurt on the job
- Find a fact sheet or I&A guide
- File a complaint
- Pay my bill online
Division of Workers' Compensation
The Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) monitors the administration of workers' compensation claims, and provides administrative and judicial services to assist in resolving disputes that arise in connection with claims for workers' compensation benefits.DWC's mission is to minimize the adverse impact of work-related injuries on California employees and employers.
Information just for you...
Senate Bill 863 was signed into law by Governor Brown on Sept. 18, 2012. The bill makes wide-ranging changes to California’s workers' compensation system, including increased benefits to injured workers and cost-saving efficiencies.
Workers' compensation programs and units
- Audit Unit
- Disability Evaluation Unit
- Electronic data exchange system (EDEX)
- Electronic Adjudication Management System (EAMS)
- Information & Assistance Unit
- Labor-management (carve-out) agreements
- Medical Unit
- Mileage Rate for Medical and Medical-legal Travel Expenses Increases Effective January 1, 2015
- Report on Independent Medical Review Shows Progress Made
- DWC Marks 100 Years of Workers' Compensation in California
- DWC Posts Proposed "Chronic Pain Medical Treatment Guidelines" to Online Forum for Public Comment
- DWC Posts Example of Medical Provider Network (MPN) Application/Plan for Reapproval
- DWC Posts Adjustments to DMEPOS Section of Official Medical Fee Schedule