- Online QME Form 106 Panel Request
- DWC Physician Education
- Search for a workers’ comp case
- Know my rights
- What to do if you get hurt on the job
- Find a fact sheet or I&A guide
- Forms, publications & schedules
- File a complaint
- Pay my bill online
Labor-management (carve-out) agreements
"Carve-out" programs allow employers and unions to create their own alternatives for workers' compensation benefit delivery and dispute resolution under a collective bargaining agreement. Eligibility of parties to participate in a program must be approved by the administrative director of the Division of Workers' Compensation. The requirements to participate and the elements required to be in "carve-out" programs are contained in Labor Code section 3201.5 (for the construction industry) and Labor Code section 3201.7 (for all other industries), as well as California Code of Regulations, title 8, sections 10200-10204.
- Labor-Management (Carve-Out) Agreements/Construction (Labor Code 3201.5)
- Labor-Management (Carve-Out) Agreements/Non-Construction (Labor Code 3201.7)
For additional information on carve-outs after 2011, please see the Carve-Out Section in the CHSWC Annual Reports.