Obtaining information or records from the Division
Pursuant to the California Public Records Act, the public has the right to inspect or obtain a copy of any identifiable public record, except those records that are legally exempt from public disclosure.
The following general guidelines, contact list, and Public Records Acts request form provide additional information regarding access to public records retained by the Division of Workers' Compensation.
- Guidelines for access to public records
- DWC Public Records Act coordinators
- Service of subpoenas on the Division and/or its employees
- Request for public records
May be used for requests at district offices or via fax
- Request for authorization number form
For use by copy companies or firms frequently delivering requests to district offices