- Online QME Form 106 Panel Request
- DWC Physician Education
- Search for a workers’ comp case
- Know my rights
- What to do if you get hurt on the job
- Find a fact sheet or I&A guide
- Forms, publications & schedules
- File a complaint
- Pay my bill online
Sacramento district office
160 Promenade Circle, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95834-2962
Joel Harter, presiding judge
Units within the Sacramento district office:
- Audit Unit
- Disability Evaluation Unit
- Information & Assistance Unit
- Subsequent Injuries Benefits Trust Fund
- Uninsured Employers Benefits Trust Fund
Zip code locator tool will help you locate the DWC district office serving your ZIP code.
|Court is in session:||8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. morning session
1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. afternoon session
|Injured worker workshop:||Held the first Tuesday of every month at 10:30 a.m.|
|Late for court?||E-mail us|
The court is located on the 3rd floor. The court lobby opens at 8:00 a.m. five days a week (except holidays).
Children should not be brought to court.
Judges are available for appropriate walk through items during their conference calendars between 8:30-12:00 p.m. and 1:30-4:00 p.m. Walk throughs are assigned to judges by reception staff. There are no conference calendars and no walk throughs on Fridays.
Getting to the court
- Sacramento Regional Transit information, schedules, and costs.
- Driving directions to Sacramento district office.
The district office is patrolled by an onsite CHP officer. In addition, the parking lots adjacent to the building are patrolled by a security service.
Weapons or other dangerous objects may not be brought into the building.
There are several places to eat within walking distance or a short drive away, including Beach Hut Deli, BJ’s Restaurant, Mimi’s and Panera Bread. Starbucks can be found at the Barnes and Noble or Target stores nearby.
No food, gum or drink (except bottled water if necessary) is allowed on the 3rd floor in the hallways, lobbies or courtrooms.