- Online QME Form 106 Panel Request
- DWC Physician Education
- Search for a workers’ comp case
- Know my rights
- What to do if you get hurt on the job
- Find a fact sheet or I&A guide
- Reports, publications & schedules
- File a complaint
- Pay my bill online
Van Nuys district office
6150 Van Nuys Boulevard, Suite 105
Van Nuys, CA 91401-3370
Linda Morgan, presiding judge
Units within the Van Nuys district office:
Zip code locator tool will help you locate the DWC district office serving your ZIP code.
|Court is in session:||8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. morning session
1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. afternoon session
|Injured worker workshop:||Held the fourth Friday of every month at 9:00 a.m.
|Late for court?||E-mail us|
The court lobby will be open 30 minutes before the beginning of the court session, five days per week (except for holidays). Items may be date stamped and filed at the information desk in the lobby.
Children should not be brought to court.
Getting to the court
- The Metro Orange Line lets off at the Van Nuys station. The building is a short walk north on Van Nuys Blvd on the corner of Van Nuys Blvd. and Calvert Street.
- Metro bus routes information, schedules and costs.
- Driving directions to the Van Nuys district office.
There is limited parking available in the building parking structure. There is a private parking lot adjacent to the building. There is also metered on-street parking available. Most meters directly surrounding the building have a 2 hour maximum. Extended metered parking (up to a 10 hour maximum) is available on Calvert Street just east of the building.
- Parking in the state building is $9 per day
- Calvert Street, adjacent to the building is $10 per day
On the first floor of the state building is a café with breakfast and daily hot lunch specials for affordable prices.
There are a number of affordable fast food restaurants across from the building. Within a short driving distance heading south on Van Nuys Blvd. are several fast food restaurants, coffee shops and delis.