- Online QME Form 106 Panel Request
- DWC Physician Education
- Search for a workers’ comp case
- Know my rights
- What to do if you get hurt on the job
- Find a fact sheet or I&A guide
- Reports, publications & schedules
- File a complaint
- Pay my bill online
Santa Rosa district office
50 D Street, Room 420
Santa Rosa, CA 95404-4771
Mark Fudem, acting presiding judge
Units within the Santa Rosadistrict office:
Zip code locator tool will help you locate the DWC district office serving your ZIP code.
|Court is in session:||8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. morning session
1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. afternoon session
|Injured worker workshop:||Held the first Thursday of the month at 10:30 a.m.|
|Late for court?||E-mail us|
The building lobby is open Monday through Friday (except for holidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Items may be date stamped and filed at the front counter in room 420.
No judges are available on Fridays to handle walk throughs. Please let us know if you feel your case is an emergency and we will do what we can to expedite the process.
Getting to the court
- Santa Rosa CityBus information, schedule and fares.
- Sonoma County Transit information, schedule and fares.
- Golden Gate Transit information, schedule and fares.
- Driving directions to Santa Rosa district office.
A City of Santa Rosa parking garage is located directly across D Street from the entrance to the Joseph Rattigan building. All day parking rates are $0.75 per hour with an $8 per day maximum. Metered parking is available on both D Street and Second Street.
Vending machines are available on the first floor of the building.
The building is three blocks from Santa Rosa’s main downtown area, where you will find a wide variety of coffee shops and restaurants. Within four blocks is the Santa Rosa Plaza which also has a number of fast food restaurants.