- Online QME Form 106 Panel Request
- DWC Physician Education
- Search for a workers’ comp case
- Know my rights
- What to do if you get hurt on the job
- Find a fact sheet or I&A guide
- Forms, publications & schedules
- File a complaint
- Pay my bill online
San Luis Obispo district office
4740 Allene Way, Suite 100
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401-8736
Michael LeCover, presiding judge
Units within the San Luis Obispo district office:
Zip code locator tool will help you locate the DWC district office serving your ZIP code.
|Court is in session:||8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. morning session
1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. afternoon session
|Injured worker workshop:||Held the first Tuesday of every month at 1:30 p.m.|
|Late for court?||E-mail us|
The court lobby opens at 8:00 a.m. five days a week (except holidays). Items may be date stamped and filed at the front desk in the lobby.
Getting to the court
- San Luis Obispo Transit information, schedules, and costs.
- Driving directions to San Luis Obispo district office.
Free parking is available.
There are several places to eat within walking distance or a short drive away, including Carl’s Jr., Taco Bell, Cuginis Pasta, Vons and Starbucks.