- Online QME Form 106 Panel Request
- DWC Physician Education
- Search for a workers’ comp case
- Know my rights
- What to do if you get hurt on the job
- Find a fact sheet or I&A guide
- Reports, publications & schedules
- File a complaint
- Pay my bill online
Salinas district office
1880 N Main Street, Suite 100
Salinas, CA 93906-2037
Stuart Crymes, presiding judge
Units within the Salinas district office:
Zip code locator tool will help you locate the DWC district office serving your ZIP code.
|Court is in session:||8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. morning session
1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. afternoon session
|Injured worker workshop:||Held the second Monday of every month at 2:00 p.m.|
|Late for court?||E-mail us|
The court lobby is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. five days per week (except holidays). Items may be filed at the clerks’ window.
Getting to the court
- Monterey-Salinas Transit information, schedule and costs.
- Driving directions to the Salinas district office.
Free parking is available at the building.
Across the street is Northridge Mall’s food court.
Within one to two blocks are Starbucks, Red Lobster, and Olive Garden. Most national restaurant chains are located within a half-mile radius.