- Online QME Form 106 Panel Request
- DWC Physician Education
- Search for a workers’ comp case
- Know my rights
- What to do if you get hurt on the job
- Find a fact sheet or I&A guide
- Reports, publications & schedules
- File a complaint
- Pay my bill online
Long Beach district office
300 Oceangate Street, Suite 200
Long Beach 90802-4304
Cynthia Quiel, presiding judge
Units within the Long Beach district office:
Zip code locator tool will help you locate the DWC district office serving your ZIP code.
|Court is in session:||8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. morning session
1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. afternoon session
|Injured worker workshop:||Held the first Friday of every month at 10:00 a.m.|
|Late for court?||E-mail us|
The district office’s court lobby is open five days per week (except for holidays). Items may be date stamped and filed at the information desk in the lobby.
No judges are available on Fridays to handle walk through items. Walk through DOR’s are processed Monday through Thursday between the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. only. You must present your fully completed, scanner-ready documents to the calendar clerk prior to 12 p.m. to obtain a walk through setting.
Walk through settlements are reviewed by judges at their conference calendars and are accepted from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Getting to the court
- The Metrolink Blue Line ends at the nearby Long Beach Transit Mall. The Passport bus is free of charge and will drop you in front of the building.
- Long Beach Transit information, schedules and costs.
- Driving directions to the Long Beach district office.
The building has a parking structure with rates that run from $1.50 for 15 minutes to a maximum of $15 a day. Metered street parking is extremely limited. There are multiple parking lots in close vicinity with varying parking rates.
In the lobby of the building is a café with hot and cold lunches.
Across the street from the building are several restaurants in the World Trade Center complex and in the Hilton Hotel. There are also numerous restaurants within walking distance.